What we can help with
Psychological therapy encompasses a broad range of approaches and tools and as such, can help with many different problems. Our practitioners have extensive experience in working with:
- Anxiety, panic and phobias
- Stress and burnout
- Depression and unhappiness
- Low self-confidence and struggles to set boundaries
- Intrusive, repetitive thoughts and OCD
- Relationship difficulties
- Personality disorders
- Eating problems and disorders
- Change, adjustment and loss
- Fertility and pregnancy
- Physical illness
- Bereavement and grief
This is not an exhaustive list. Sometimes people don’t know what they want to work on but are aware that something doesn’t feel right and they want relief. In that case, the course of therapy is tailored to help clarify what it is that doesn’t feel right, and what they might do about it.
Quite often people are unsure of whether psychological therapy is for them. If this is the case, an initial consultation can be useful in clarifying how we might be able to help. There is no obligation to commit to a course of therapy.
Book a free callback to see how we can help you.